Wayne Smith Financial Services, LCC can help you to create and implement a comprehensive estate plan which include strategies that:
- Use tax-deferred and tax-free financial products to protect wealth from unnecessary costs at death
- Reduce the taxes and fees associated with an estate transition
- Prevent probate
- Ensure heirs receive what was intended through proper beneficiary designations, probate protection and tax-reduction strategies
- Cover final expenses and leaving a legacy through life insurance
- Facilitate legal documents such as Trusts, Living Trusts, Powers of Attorney, and more
For more personalized guidance on how to design and implement a comprehensive estate plan, schedule a complimentary estate plan review today!